SENIOR SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTANT ROLE
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Sustainability Consultant to join our energy modelling team.
Salary : Negotiable
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Dynamic Thermal Modelling – heating/cooling loads, thermal comfort, EPCs, Energy Strategies.
- SAP Calculations.
- Meeting Attendance.
- To monitor projects daily to check for outstanding actions.
- Liaising with the design teams.
Experience with CIBSE TM54 is beneficial
Desirable Candidate will be /have:
- A resilient individual who is able to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Self motivated with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of various software packages including IES, Excel, Word.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and can effectively manage own time.
- Compliance to company procedures.
- Vigorous attention to detail.
- Someone who can confidently work on their own and as part of a team.
- Someone who is looking for a role with longevity.
Please contact email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.